Instructions to Investment Intermediaries
In connection with the initial public offering of shares from the capital increase of PFC CSKA AD, please note the following:
Main supply parameters:
1. Initial date for purchase and payment of the shares of the temporary issue – 21.03.2014;
2. Final date for the purchase and payment of the shares of the temporary issue – 04.04.2014;
3. Issuing value per share – 3.00 BGN;
4. Every person may subscribe at least 10 shares;
5. ISIN code of the temporary issue – BG1500001141;
6. Temporary emission stock code – PFC.
1. The increase will be made on the floor of BSE, Primary Market through a transaction;
2. On the first day of the offering, IP Aval Inn will place a “sell” order for the entire quantity of 3,000,000 pieces. shares;
3. Any person wishing to subscribe from the new shares shall issue an order for purchase from the temporary issue of PFC CSKA AD through an investment intermediary – member of the Central Depository and BF.
3. The subscription of shares is done by a standard transaction on the floor of the BSE under the conditions of continuous trading.
4. Transactions shall be processed and terminated according to the general procedure after receiving information from BSE-Sofia AD with a message to the CSD of CD MT541 for the buyer and MT543 for the seller, for purchase and sale of CCP, on the floor of BSE, against payment.
5. Following the conclusion of a transaction for the purchase of shares from the temporary issue of PFC CSKA AD and their payment through SCS to Central Depository AD, the shares remain blocked on a sub-account with the investment intermediary whose client is the buyer until the issue of the issue for trading to a regulated market.
In this regard, we point out that no “sell” bids for this feed should be entered.
For further questions, please contact Rumen Panayotov or Todor Todorov – 02/980 48 25 and 02/987 33 60