Notice General Meeting – Bulgarian Stock Exchange (BSO)
Issuer: Bulgarian Stock Exchange AD-Sofia (BSO)
Aval Inn AD received information that the Bulgarian Stock Exchange AD-Sofia (BSO) convenes an extraordinary General Meeting on 10.12.2020 from 10.00 am in Sofia, Bulgaria Square 1, in the Administrative Building of the National Palace of Culture, Hall 13, at the following agenda:
– Election of Asen Yagodin, Manyu Moravenov, Vasil Golemanski, Radoslava Maslarska and Hristina Pendicheva as members of the Board of Directors of the Bulgarian Stock Exchange AD, with a five-year term.
– Determining the amount of the management guarantee for the members of the Board of Directors of the Bulgarian Stock Exchange AD.
– Authorization of the Minister of Finance to conclude on behalf of the Bulgarian Stock Exchange AD the contract for settlement of the relations between the members of the Board of Directors and the company, according to the provision of art. 244, para 7 of the Commercial Law.
– Adoption of a new Remuneration Policy for the members of the Board of Directors of the Bulgarian Stock Exchange AD.
– Adoption of Rules for selection of a registered auditor for certification of the annual financial statements of the Bulgarian Stock Exchange AD.
– In the absence of a quorum, the meeting will be held on 05.01.2021 from 10.00 am at the same place and with the same agenda.
The right to vote in the GMS is exercised by the persons registered as such with the right to vote in the central register of securities 14 days before the date of the GMS, or as of 26.11.2020.
The last date for concluding transactions with shares of this company on the Exchange, as a result of which the acquirer will be able to exercise voting rights in the GMS, is November 24, 2020.
The full text of the invitation for the GMS of the company can be found on the website of the Exchange
The full text of the news can be found published on the financial website X3News