Notice General Meeting of Shareholders – Allterco AD-Sofia (A4L)
Company: Allterco AD-Sofia (A4L)
Aval In AD received information that Allterco AD has appointed a regular General Meeting of Shareholders on 27 June 2022 at 3:00 pm in the city of Sofia at 1 Macedonia Square, floor 2, Globus Congress Centre, Europe Hall, under the following agenda:
– Individual and consolidated reports of the managing bodies on the company’s activity in 2021
– Adoption of the 2021 individual and consolidated annual financial reports of the company
– Reports of the registered auditor on the 2021 audit
– Report of the Audit Committee for 2021
– Report of the Investor Relations Director for 2021
– Report on the implementation of the remuneration policy for the members of the managing bodies
– Release from liability of the members of the managing bodies for their activity in 2021
– Election of a registered auditor for 2022
– Changes within the Audit Committee
– Adoption of a change of the remuneration to the members of the Audit Committee
– Financial result allocation decision. Draft resolution: Allocation of the 2021 profit of BGN 3,269,418.79 to the retained profit
– Adoption of a decision on dividend distribution of BGN 1,799,999.90 with funds from the 2020 retained profit
– Determination of the parameters of the dividend distribution and payout. Draft resolution:
1) Total dividend distribution amount: BGN 1,799,999.90
2) Gross dividend per share: BGN 0.10
3) Dividends will be paid out via Central Depository and DSK Bank
– In the absence of a quorum, the GMS will be held on 15 July 2022 at 11:00 a.m., at the same place and under the same agenda.
The voting right will be entitled to all shareholders registered with the central securities register fourteen (14) days before the GMS, i.e. by 13 June 2022 (Record Date).
The final date for transacting shares of this company on the Exchange, as a result of which the holders will be entitled to exercise their voting right at the GMS, will be 09 June 2022 (Ex Date: 10 June 2022).
The entire notice is available on the website of the Exchange
The entire news item may be accessed published on the financial website X3News