Notice General Meeting of Shareholders – Allterco AD-Sofia (A4L)
Company: Allterco AD-Sofia (A4L)
Aval In AD received information that Allterco AD has appointed an extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on 08 April 2022 at 11:00 am in the city of Sofia at 1 Macedonia Square, floor 2, Congress Center “Globus”, Europe Hall, under the following agenda:
– Changes within the managing bodies of the company
Draft resolution: The General Meeting of Shareholders increases the number of Board members from 3 to 5, whereby confirms the current members of the Board of Directors and elects in addition as new members Wolfgang Kisch and Gregor Bieler within the current Board’s mandate until 05 January 2026.
– Amendments to the remuneration policy for the members of the managing bodies
– Adoption of a decision on the remuneration, the compensations, and the management guarantees of the newly elected members of the Board of Directors
– Amendments to the Statutes of the company
– Adoption of a decision for buyback of company’s shares as follows:
1. Maximum number of shares subject to buyback: 80,000 shares
2. Buyback term: Until 31 December 2022
3. Buyback minimum price: BGN 15.00 per share
4. Buyback maximum price: BGN 30.00 per share
5. The General Meeting of Shareholders entitles the Board of Directors of the company to determine all other specific
parameters of the buyback and to take all necessary legal and factual actions in execution of this resolution.
– In the absence of a quorum, the EGM will take place on 26 April 2022 at 11:00 am, at the same place and under the same agenda.
The voting right will be entitled to all shareholders registered with the central securities register fourteen (14) days before the EGM, i.e. by 25 March 2022 (Record Date).
The final date for transacting shares of this company on the Exchange, as a result of which the holders will be entitled to exercise their voting right at the EGM, will be 23 March 2022 (Ex Date: 24 March 2022).
The invitation is available in both Bulgarian and English on the website of the Exchange.
The entire piece of news is published in English on the financial website X3News.