Notice General Meeting of Shareholders – Aroma AD-Sofia (AROM)
Company: Aroma AD-Sofia (AROM)
Aval In AD received information that Aroma AD appointed a regular General Meeting of Shareholders on 29 June 2022 at 11:00 am in the city of Sofia at 12 Kiril Blagoev St., floor 1, under the following agenda:
– Report of the managing bodies on the company’s activity in 2021
– Adoption of the 2021 annual financial report of the company
– Report of the registered auditor on the 2021 audit
– Report of the Audit Committee on 2021
– Report of the Investor Relations Director on 2021
– Report on the implementation of the remuneration policy for the members of the managing bodies
– Release from liability of the members of the managing bodies for their activity in 2021
– Election of a registered auditor for 2022
– Financial result allocation decision
Draft resolution: Allocation of the 2021 profit of BGN 941,738.51 as follows:
Gross dividend distribution of BGN 616,372.96 in terms of BGN 0.04 gross dividend per share as this does not include the 82,505 company’s shares owned by Aroma AD;
Allocation of the remaining BGN 325,365.55 to the additional reserves of the company
– Adoption of the justification report of the Board of Directors under Art. 114a (1), item 3 of the POSA
– Authorisation of the Board of Directors to effect transactions under Art. 114 (1) of the POSA concerning Part I of the justification report
– Authorisation of the Board of Directors to effect transactions under Art. 114 (1) of the POSA concerning Part II of the justification report
– In the absence of a quorum, the GMS will take place on 14 July 2022 at 11:00 am, at the same place and under the same agenda.
The voting right will be entitled to all shareholders registered with the central securities register fourteen (14) days before the GMS, i.e. by 15 June 2022 (Record Date).
The final date for transacting shares of this company on the Exchange, as a result of which the holders will be entitled to exercise their voting right at the GMS, will be 13 June 2022 (Ex Date: 14 June 2022).
The invitation is available on the website of the Exchange.