Notice General Meeting of Shareholders – Bulgarian Real Estate Fund REIT-Sofia (BREF)
Company: Bulgarian Real Estate Fund REIT-Sofia (BREF)
Aval In AD received information that Bulgarian Real Estate Fund REIT appointed a regular General Meeting of Shareholders on 30 June 2022 at 10:00 am in the city of Sofia at 36 Dragan Tsankov Blvd., Interpred WTC Sofia, -1 floor, Block A, Varna Hall, under the following agenda:
– Report of the managing bodies on the company’s activity in 2021
– Adoption of the 2021 annual financial report of the company
– Report of the registered auditor on the 2021 audit
– Report of the Audit Committee on 2021
– Report of the Investor Relations Director on 2021
– Report on the implementation of the remuneration policy for the members of the managing bodies
– Release from liability of the members of the managing bodies for their activity in 2021
– Election of a registered auditor for 2022
– Financial result allocation decision
Draft resolution: Allocation of 100% of the 2021 transformed finacial result to dividend to the shareholders in terms of BGN 0.0482996 gross dividend per share, i.e. BGN 1,673,191.48 in total
– In the absence of a quorum, the GMS will take place on 15 July 2022 at 10:00 am, at the same place and under the same agenda.
The voting right will be entitled to all shareholders registered with the central securities register fourteen (14) days before the GMS, i.e. by 16 June 2022 (Record Date).
The final date for transacting shares of this company on the Exchange, as a result of which the holders will be entitled to exercise their voting right at the GMS, will be 14 June 2022 (Ex Date: 15 June 2022).
The invitation is available on the website of the Exchange.
The entire piece of news is published on the financial website X3News.