Notice General Meeting of Shareholders – Bulgarian Stock Exchange-Sofia (BSE)
Company: Bulgarian Stock Exchange-Sofia (BSE)
Aval In AD received information that Bulgarian Stock Exchange appointed a regular General Meeting of Shareholders on 30 June 2022 at 11:00 am in the city of Sofia at 1 Bulgaria Square in the administrative building of the National Palace of Culture, Hall 13, under the following agenda:
– Individual and consolidated reports of the managing bodies on the company’s activity in 2021
– Adoption of the 2021 individual and consolidated annual financial reports of the company
– Reports of the registered auditor on the 2021 audit
– Report of the Audit Committee on 2021
– Report of the Investor Relations Director on 2021
– Report on the implementation of the remuneration policy for the members of the managing bodies
– Release from liability of the members of the managing bodies for their activity in 2021
– Election of a registered auditor for 2022
– Amendments to the Statutes of the company
– Financial result allocation decision
Draft resolution: Allocation of the 2021 after-tax profit of BGN 9,710,615.80 as follows:
1) Allocation of BGN 658,286.00 to the statutory reserves
2) Gross dividend distribution to the shareholders of BGN 6,385,374.20 (70.54% of the profit after replenishment of the reserves);
According to a GMS decision dated 12 October 2021, a semi-annual dividend for 2021 of BGN 3,620,573.00 has been distributed to the shareholders thus the remaining distributable amount for 2021 is BGN 2,764,801.20 in terms of BGN 0.42 gross dividend per share.
3) Allocation of BGN 2,546,936.96 to the increase in capital of the company under Art. 197 (1) of the Commerce Act
4) Setting aside BGN 120,018.64 as retained profit to the additional reserves of the company
– Adoption of a decision for an increase in capital of Bulgarian Stock Exchange by company’s funds according to Art. 197 (1) in conjunction with Art. 246 (4) of the Commerce Act, namely:
Amount of the capital before the increase: BGN 6,582,860
Amount of the capital increase: BGN 6,582,860
Amount of the capital after the increase: BGN 13,165,720
Source of capital increase: Company’s funds from the additional reserves and the 2021 profit
Way of capital increase: Issuance of new shares under the existing ISIN BG1100016978
Number of new shares: 6,582,860 shares
Type of the new shares: Common, dematerialised, registered and voting of BGN 1.00 nominal value per share
Distribution of the new shares: Only to the company’s shareholders in proportion to their participation in the equity capital at a 1:1 ratio (one new share per one share held)
The right to take part in the capital increase will be entitled to all shareholders who have been registered by the 14th day at the latest following the date of the GMS capital increase decision.
Investment intermediary in charge of the capital increase: Eurobank Bulgaria AD
– In the absence of a quorum, the GMS will take place on 18 July 2022 at 10:00 am, at the same place and under the same agenda.
The voting right will be entitled to all shareholders registered with the central securities register fourteen (14) days before the GMS, i.e. by 16 June 2022 (Record Date).
The final date for transacting shares of this company on the Exchange, as a result of which the holders will be entitled to exercise their voting right at the GMS, will be 14 June 2022 (Ex Date: 15 June 2022).
The invitation is available on the website of the Exchange.
The entire piece of news is published in English on the financial website X3News.