Notice General Meeting of Shareholders – CB Central Cooperative Bank AD-Sofia (CCB)
Company: CB Central Cooperative Bank AD-Sofia (CCB)
Aval In AD received information that CB Central Cooperative Bank AD has appointed a regular General Meeting of Shareholders on 28 June 2022 at 10:00 am in the city of Sofia at 87 Tsarigradsko Shose Blvd. under the following agenda:
– Report of the managing bodies on the company’s activity in 2021
– Adoption of the 2021 individual and consolidated annual financial reports of the company
– Report of the registered auditors on the 2021 audit
– Report of the Audit Committee for 2021
– Report of the Investor Relations Director for 2021
– Release from liability of the members of the managing bodies for their activity in 2021
– Adoption of the recommendation of the Audit Committee on election of registered auditors for 2022
– Election of a registered auditors for 2022
– Financial result allocation decision. Draft resolution: Allocation of the 2021 profit to the Reserve Fund
– Determination of the remuneration to the members of the managing bodies
– Determination of the management guarantee to the members of the managing bodies
– Adoption of the 2021 report of the Internal Audit Department
– In the absence of a quorum, the GMS will be held on 14 July 2022 at 10:00 a.m., at the same place and under the same agenda.
The voting right will be entitled to all shareholders registered with the central securities register fourteen (14) days before the GMS, i.e. by 14 June 2022 (Record Date).
The final date for transacting shares of this company on the Exchange, as a result of which the holders will be entitled to exercise their voting right at the GMS, will be 10 June 2022 (Ex Date: 13 June 2022).
The entire notice is available on the website of the Exchange