Notice General Meeting of Shareholders – CB Texim Bank AD-Sofia (TXIM)
Company: CB Texim Bank AD-Sofia (TXIM)
Aval In AD received information that CB Texim Bank AD has appointed a regular General Meeting of Shareholders on 27 June 2022 at 10:00 am in the city of Sofia at 117 Todor Aleksandrov Blvd., Headquarters, Hall 11, under the following agenda:
– Individual and consolidated reports of the managing bodies on the company’s activity in 2021
– Adoption of the 2021 individual and consolidated annual financial reports of the company
– Reports of the registered auditor on the 2021 audit
– Report of the Audit Committee for 2021
– Report of the Investor Relations Director for 2021
– Report on the implementation of the remuneration policy for the members of the managing bodies
– Release from liability of the members of the managing bodies for their activity in 2021
– Election of a registered auditors for 2022
– Election of an Audit Committee
– Adoption of the 2021 activity report of the Internal Audit Department
– Election of a head of the Internal Audit Department and determination of the respective remuneration
– Financial result allocation decision. Draft resolution: Allocation of the 2021 entire profit to the Reserve Fund
– In the absence of a quorum, the GMS will be held on 11 July 2022 at 10:00 a.m., at the same place and under the same agenda.
The voting right will be entitled to all shareholders registered with the central securities register fourteen (14) days before the GMS, i.e. by 13 June 2022 (Record Date).
The final date for transacting shares of this company on the Exchange, as a result of which the holders will be entitled to exercise their voting right at the GMS, will be 09 June 2022 (Ex Date: 10 June 2022).
The entire notice is available on the website of the Exchange