Notice General Meeting of Shareholders – Central Cooperative Bank AD (CCB)
Issuer: Central Cooperative Bank AD-Sofia (CCB)
Aval In AD received information that Central Cooperative Bank AD-Sofia (CCB) convenes a regular GMS on 29.06.2021 from 10.00 am in Sofia, 87 Tsarigradsko Shosse Blvd., with the following agenda:
– Report of the management bodies on the activity of the company in 2020;
– Acceptance of the annual financial statements of the company for 2020 (individual and consolidated);
– Reports of the registered auditor for 2020;
– Report of the Audit Committee for 2020;
– Report of the Investor Relations Director for 2020;
– Adoption of the report on the work of the Internal Audit Service in 2020.
– Releasing the members of the management bodies from responsibility for their activities in 2020;
– Adoption of the recommendation of the Audit Committee for the appointment of auditors to perform an independent financial audit of the annual financial statements of the company for 2021.
– Election of a registered auditor for 2021;
– Decision for distribution of financial result. Proposal for decision: Takes a decision for transferring the profit to the “Reserve;
– Determining the amount of remuneration and management guarantees for the members of the Supervisory and Management Boards and the term for which they are due;
– In the absence of a quorum, the meeting will be held on 14.07.2021 from 10.00 am at the same place and with the same agenda.
The right to vote in the GMS is exercised by the persons registered as such with the right to vote in the central register of securities 14 days before the date of the GMS, or as of 15.06.2021.
The last date for concluding transactions with shares of this company on the Exchange, as a result of which the acquirer will be able to exercise voting rights in the GMS, is June 11, 2021.
The full text of the invitation for the GMS of the company can be found on the website of the Exchange