Notice General Meeting of Shareholders – Chernomorski Holding AD (CHL)
Issuer: Chernomorski Holding AD (CHL)
Aval In AD received information that Chernomorski Holding AD-Burgas (CHL) convenes a regular GMS on June 14, 2021 at 10:00 am in Sofia, 80A Alexander Malinov Blvd., with the following agenda:
– Reports of the management bodies on the activity of the company in 2020 (individual and consolidated);
– Acceptance of the annual financial statements of the company for 2020 (individual and consolidated);
– Reports of the registered auditor for 2020;
– Report of the Audit Committee for 2020;
– Report of the Investor Relations Director for 2020;
– Adoption of a report on the implementation of the Remuneration Policy of the members of the management bodies;
– Releasing the members of the management bodies from responsibility for their activities in 2020;
– Election of a registered auditor for 2021;
– Changes in the Articles of Association of the company;
– Decision for distribution of financial result. Proposal for a decision according to the attached materials;
– Adopt a remuneration policy for members of management bodies.
– In the absence of a quorum, the meeting will be held on 29.06.2021 from 10.00 am at the same place and with the same agenda.
The right to vote in the GMS is exercised by the persons registered as such with the right to vote in the central register of securities 14 days before the date of the GMS, or as of 31.05.2021.
The last date for concluding transactions with shares of this company on the Exchange, as a result of which the acquirer will be able to exercise voting rights in the GMS, is May 27, 2021.
The full text of the invitation for the GMS of the company can be found on the website of the BSE