Notice General Meeting of Shareholders – Elana Agrocredit AD-Sofia (EAC)
Company: Elana Agrocredit AD-Sofia (EAC)
Elana Agrocredit AD appointed a regular General Meeting of Shareholders on 19 May 2022 at 10:00 am in the city of Sofia at 5 Lachezar Stanchev St., Sopharma Business Towers, Event Center, Hall 2, under the following agenda:
– Report of the managing bodies on the company’s activity in 2021
– Adoption of the 2021 annual financial report of the company
– Report of the registered auditor on the 2021 audit
– Report of the Audit Committee on 2021
– Report of the Investor Relations Director on 2021
– Report on the implementation of the remuneration policy for the members of the managing bodies
– Release from liability of the members of the managing bodies for their activity in 2021
– Election of a registered auditor for 2022
– Re-election of the members of the Audit Committee for a term of office until 2025 and fixing their remuneration
– Financial result allocation decision
Draft resolution: Allocation of the 2021 profit of BGN 2,722,764.80 as follows:
Allocation of 10% i.e. BGN 272,276.48 to the company’s Reserve Fund;
Dividend distribution of BGN 2,450,488.32 as the gross dividend per share of the company will be determined on the 14th day following the GMS date respectively the dividend distribution resolution, based on the shareholders’ book received from the Central Depository due to the performed share buyback procedure
– In the absence of a quorum, the GMS will take place on 02 June 2022 at 10:00 am, at the same place and under the same agenda.
The voting right will be entitled to all shareholders registered with the central securities register fourteen (14) days before the GMS, i.e. by 05 May 2022 (Record Date).
The final date for transacting shares of this company on the Exchange, as a result of which the holders will be entitled to exercise their voting right at the GMS, will be 03 May 2022 (Ex Date: 04 May 2022).
The invitation is available on the website of the Exchange.
The invitation and materials are available on the financial website X3News.