Notice General Meeting of Shareholders – EMKA AD-Sevlievo (EMKA)
Company: EMKA AD-Sevlievo (EMKA)
Aval In AD received information that EMKA AD appointed a regular General Meeting of Shareholders on 15 June 2022 at 11:00 am in the town of Sevlievo at 30 Nikola Petkov St. under the following agenda:
– Report of the managing bodies on the company’s activity in 2021
– Adoption of the 2021 annual financial report of the company
– Report of the registered auditor on the 2021 audit
– Report of the Audit Committee on 2021
– Report of the Investor Relations Director on 2021
– Report on the implementation of the remuneration policy for the members of the managing bodies
– Release from liability of the members of the managing bodies for their activity in 2021
– Election of a registered auditor for 2022
– Changes within the managing bodies of the company
Draft resolution: Re-electing all current members of the Board of Directors for a new 5-year term of office
– Financial result allocation decision
Draft resolution: Allocation of the 2021 profit of BGN 6,628,261.55 as follows:
Dividend distribution of BGN 3,426,169.74 in terms of BGN 0.15789 gross dividend per share;
Dividend payout starting date: 12 August 2022;
Dividends will be paid out via the Central Depository and CB Postbank.
Allocation of BGN 3,202,091.81 to the retained profit of the company
– Determination of the remuneration to the members of the managing bodies
– Electing the person to conclude the agreements for the management with the members of the Board of Directors on behalf of the company
– In the absence of a quorum, the GMS will take place on 30 June 2022 at 11:00 am, at the same place and under the same agenda.
The voting right will be entitled to all shareholders registered with the central securities register fourteen (14) days before the GMS, i.e. by 01 June 2022 (Record Date).
The final date for transacting shares of this company on the Exchange, as a result of which the holders will be entitled to exercise their voting right at the GMS, will be 30 May 2022 (Ex Date: 31 May 2022).
The invitation is available on the website of the Exchange.
The entire piece of news is available on the financial website X3News.