Notice General Meeting of Shareholders – EMKA AD Sevlievo (EMKA)
Issuer: EMKA AD-Sevlievo (EMKA)
Aval In AD received information that EMKA AD-Sevlievo (EMKA) convenes a regular GMS on 14.06.2021 from 11.00 am in the town of Sevlievo, 30 N. Petkov Str., With the following agenda:
– Report of the management bodies on the activity of the company in 2020;
– Acceptance of the annual financial report of the company for 2020;
– Report of the registered auditor for 2020;
– Report of the Audit Committee for 2020;
– Report of the Investor Relations Director for 2020;
– Adoption of a report on the implementation of the Remuneration Policy of the members of the management bodies;
– Releasing the members of the management bodies from responsibility for their activities in 2020;
– Election of a registered auditor for 2021;
– Election of an Audit Committee, determination of the mandate and remuneration of its members;
– Decision for distribution of financial result. Draft decision: The profit for 2020, amounting to BGN 3,598,208.35 to be distributed as follows:
Distributes from the net profit BGN 1,827,345.35 for dividend payment under the following parameters: 1. Gross amount per share BGN 0.0842100526. 2. Beginning of dividend payment on August 12, 2021. 3. Method of payment: through the Central Depository and UBB AD; An amount of BGN 1,770,863.00 to be transferred to retained earnings.
– In the absence of a quorum, the meeting will be held on 29.06.2021 from 11.00 am at the same place and with the same agenda.
The right to vote in the GMS is exercised by the persons registered as such with the right to vote in the central register of securities 14 days before the date of the GMS, or as of 31.05.2021.
The last date for concluding transactions with shares of this company on the Exchange, as a result of which the acquirer will be able to exercise voting rights in the GMS, is May 27, 2021.
The full text of the invitation for the GMS of the company can be found on the website of the BSE
The full text of the news can be found published on the financial website X3News