Notice General Meeting of Shareholders – Industrial Holding Bulgaria PLC-Sofia (IHB)
Company: Industrial Holding Bulgaria PLC-Sofia (IHB)
Aval In AD received information that Industrial Holding Bulgaria PLC appointed a regular General Meeting of Shareholders on 21 June 2022 at 10:00 am in the city of Sofia at 106 Vitosha Blvd., Rosslyn Central Park Hotel Sofia, Conference Hall 1, under the following agenda:
– Individual and consolidated reports of the managing bodies on the company’s activity in 2021
– Adoption of the 2021 individual and consolidated annual financial reports of the company
– Reports of the registered auditor on the 2021 audit
– Report of the Audit Committee on 2021
– Report of the Investor Relations Director on 2021
– Report on the implementation of the remuneration policy for the members of the managing bodies
– Release from liability of the members of the managing bodies for their activity in 2021
– Election of a registered auditor for 2022
– Renewal of the mandate of the Audit Committee members and fixing their remuneration
– Changes within the managing bodies of the company
Draft resolution: Re-election of Konstantin Zografov as a member of the Supervisory Board for a new 5-year term of office
– Financial result allocation decision
Draft resolution: Allocation of the 2021 profit of BGN 18,809,401.81 to the retained profit of the company
– Determination of the remuneration to the members of the managing bodies
– In the absence of a quorum, the GMS will take place on 05 July 2022 at 10:00 am, at the same place and under the same agenda.
The voting right will be entitled to all shareholders registered with the central securities register fourteen (14) days before the GMS, i.e. by 07 June 2022 (Record Date).
The final date for transacting shares of this company on the Exchange, as a result of which the holders will be entitled to exercise their voting right at the GMS, will be 03 June 2022 (Ex Date: 06 June 2022).
The invitation is available on the website of the Exchange.