Notice General Meeting of Shareholders – Industrial Holding Bulgaria PLC-Sofia (IHB)
Company: Industrial Holding Bulgaria PLC-Sofia (IHB)
Aval In AD received information that the Industrial Holding Bulgaria has submitted to BSE an updated invitation to the extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders to be held on 04 November 2021 at 10:00 am in the city of Sofia at 106 Vitosha Blvd., Rosslyn Central Park Hotel Sofia, Conference hall 1, under the following agenda:
– Adoption of a decision for a decrease in the capital of the company, on the grounds of Art. 200, item 2 in conjunction with Art. 201 (1) of the Commerce Act and of Art. 13 of the Statutes of the company as well as in compliance with the limitation under Art. 111 (2) of the POSA, from BGN 107,400,643 to BGN 96,808,417 via annulment of 10,592,226 bought-back ordinary, registered, dematerialised, own shares of Industrial Holding Bulgaria with BGN 1.00 nominal value each
– Amendments to the Statutes of the company
New items added to the agenda:
– Termination of the share buyback procedure of Industrial Holding Bulgaria launched on 29 June 2017 in effect from the date of decision-making
– Adoption of a new share buyback procedure of Industrial Holding Bulgaria under the following parameters:
1. Maximum number of shares subject to redemption: Up to 3% of the total number of shares issued by Industrial Holding Bulgaria per each calendar year under the redemption period, but not more than 10% in total for the entire period and not more than 10% of the capital of the company
2. Redemption period: Within 5 years from the adoption of the decision
3. Minimum redemption price: BGN 1.00 per share
4. Maximum redemption price: BGN 2.04 per share
5. Authorisation of the Management Board of Industrial Holding Bulgaria to determine all other parameters of the share buyback procedure
– In the absence of a quorum, the GMS will take place on 18 November 2021 at 10:00 am, at the same place and under the same agenda.
The voting right will be entitled to all shareholders registered with the central securities register fourteen (14) days before the GMS, i.e. by 21 October 2021 (Record Date).
The final date for transacting shares of this company on the Exchange, as a result of which the holders will be entitled to exercise their voting right at the GMS, has been 19 October 2021 (Ex Date: 20 October 2021).
The updated invitation is available on the website of the Exchange.