Notice General Meeting of Shareholders – Korado Bulgaria AD-Strazhitsa (KBG)
Company: Korado Bulgaria AD-Strazhitsa (KBG)
Aval In AD received information that Korado Bulgaria AD appointed a regular General Meeting of Shareholders on 18 May 2022 at 11:00 am in the town of Strazhitsa at 28 Gladstone St. under the following agenda:
– Report of the managing bodies on the company’s activity in 2021
– Adoption of the 2021 annual financial report of the company
– Report of the registered auditor on the 2021 audit
– Report of the Audit Committee on 2021
– Report of the Investor Relations Director on 2021
– Report on the implementation of the remuneration policy for the members of the managing bodies
– Release from liability of the members of the managing bodies for their activity in 2021
– Election of a registered auditor for 2022
– Financial result allocation decision
Draft resolution: The 2021 profit of BGN 4,758,780.78 shall be allocated as follows:
1) Part of the profit namely BGN 1,316,861.40 has been already distributed as a 6-month dividend, i.e. BGN 0.10 gross dividend per share, based on a resolution of the General Meeting of Shareholders dated 15 September 2021.
2) Allocation of BGN 939,882.73 of the 2021 profit to the company’s retained profits;
3) Distribution of BGN 2,502,036.65 as dividend to the shareholders, i.e. BGN 0.19 single annual gross dividend per share
– In the absence of a quorum, the GMS will take place on 02 June 2022 at 11:00 am, at the same place and under the same agenda.
The voting right will be entitled to all shareholders registered with the central securities register fourteen (14) days before the GMS, i.e. by 04 May 2022 (Record Date).
The final date for transacting shares of this company on the Exchange, as a result of which the holders will be entitled to exercise their voting right at the GMS, will be 29 April 2022 (Ex Date: 03 May 2022).
The invitation is available on the website of the Exchange.
The entire piece of news is available in English on the financial website X3News.