Notice General Meeting of Shareholders – Metizi AD-Roman (METZ)
Company: Metizi AD-Roman (METZ)
Metizi AD appointed a regular General Meeting of Shareholders on 14 June 2022 at 11:00 am in the town of Roman, Industrial Zone, under the following agenda:
– Report of the managing bodies on the company’s activity in 2021
– Adoption of the 2021 annual financial report of the company
– Report of the registered auditor on the 2021 audit
– Report of the Investor Relations Director on 2021
– Release from liability of the members of the managing bodies for their activity in 2021
– Election of a registered auditor for 2022
– Election of an Audit Committee
– Determination of the remuneration to the members of the Audit Committee
– Adoption of a statute of the Audit Committee
– Changes within the managing bodies of the company
Draft resolution: Re-election of the members of the Board of Directors with a new mandate of five (5) years
– Financial result allocation decision
Draft resolution: Covering the 2021 loss of BGN 21,335.37 by funds of the reserves
– Amendments to the remuneration policy for the members of the managing bodies
– Giving consent to the newly elected members of the Board of Directors to participate in the management bodies of other companies according to Art. 237 (4) of the Commerce Act
– In the absence of a quorum, the GMS will take place on 28 June 2022 at 11:00 am, at the same place and under the same agenda.
The voting right will be entitled to all shareholders registered with the central securities register fourteen (14) days before the GMS, i.e. by 31 May 2022 (Record Date).
The final date for transacting shares of this company on the Exchange, as a result of which the holders will be entitled to exercise their voting right at the GMS, will be 27 May 2022 (Ex Date: 30 May 2022).
The invitation is available on the website of the Exchange.