Notice General Meeting of Shareholders – Oil and Gas Exploration and Production AD-Sofia (NGAZ)
Issuer: Oil and Gas Exploration and Production AD-Sofia (NGAZ)
Aval In AD received information that Oil and Gas Exploration and Production AD-Sofia (NGAZ) convenes a regular GMS on 28.06.2021 at 2.30 pm in Sofia, 2 Stefan Karadja Str., With the following agenda :
– Reports of the management bodies on the activity of the company in 2020 (individual and consolidated);
– Acceptance of the annual financial statements of the company for 2020 (individual and consolidated);
– Reports of the registered auditor for 2020;
– Report of the Audit Committee for 2020;
– Report of the Investor Relations Director for 2020;
– Adoption of a report on the implementation of the Remuneration Policy of the members of the management bodies;
– Release of the members of the management bodies from responsibility for their activity in 2020;
– Election of a registered auditor for 2021;
– Decision for distribution of financial result. Proposal for decision: Does not adopt a decision for distribution of the profit realized by the company for 2020, as the same refers to the account “retained earnings” in the balance sheet of the company;
– In the absence of a quorum, the meeting will be held on 20.07.2021 at 2.30 pm at the same place and with the same agenda.
The right to vote in the GMS is exercised by the persons registered as such with the right to vote in the central register of securities 14 days before the date of the GMS, or as of 14.06.2021.
The last date for concluding transactions with shares of this company on the Exchange, as a result of which the acquirer will be able to exercise voting rights in the GMS, is June 10, 2021.
The full text of the invitation for the GMS of the company can be found on the website of the BSE
The full text of the news can be found published on the financial website X3News