Notice General Meeting of Shareholders – Petrol AD-Sofia (PET)
Company: Petrol AD-Sofia (PET)
Aval In AD received information that Petrol AD appointed a regular General Meeting of Shareholders on 28 June 2022 at 11:00 am in the town of Lovech at 12 Targovska St., Lovech Hotel, floor 2, under the following agenda:
– Individual and consolidated reports of the managing bodies on the company’s activity in 2021
– Adoption of the 2021 individual and consolidated annual financial reports of the company
– Reports of the registered auditor on the 2021 audit
– Report of the Audit Committee on 2021
– Report of the Investor Relations Director on 2021
– Report on the implementation of the remuneration policy for the members of the managing bodies
– Release from liability of the members of the managing bodies for their activity in 2021
– Election of a registered auditor for 2022
– Changes within the Audit Committee
– Re-election of members of the Audit Committee, fixing their mandate and remuneration
– Financial result allocation decision
Draft resolution: Allocation of the 2021 loss to the prior period loss of the company
– In the absence of a quorum, the GMS will be held on 19 July 2022 at 11:00 am, at the same place and under the same agenda.
The voting right will be entitled to all shareholders registered with the central securities register fourteen (14) days before the GMS, i.e. by 14 June 2022 (Record Date).
The final date for transacting shares of this company on the Exchange, as a result of which the holders will be entitled to exercise their voting right at the GMS, will be 10 June 2022 (Ex Date: 13 June 2022).
The invitation is available on the website of the Exchange.
The entire piece of news is published on the financial website X3News.