Notice General Meeting of Shareholders – Square Cube Properties AD-Sofia (SQC)
Company: Square Cube Properties AD-Sofia (SQC)
Aval In AD received information that Square Cube Properties AD has appointed a regular General Meeting of Shareholders on 24 June 2022 at 10:30 a.m. in the city of Sofia at 73 Todor Aleksandrov Blvd., floor 1, under the following agenda:
– Individual and consolidated reports of the managing bodies on the company’s activity in 2021
– Adoption of the 2021 individual and consolidated annual financial reports of the company
– Reports of the registered auditor on the 2021 audit
– Report of the Audit Committee for 2021
– Report of the Investor Relations Director for 2021
– Report on the implementation of the remuneration policy for the members of the managing bodies
– Release from liability of the members of the managing bodies for their activity in 2021
– Election of a registered auditor for 2022
– Changes within the managing bodies of the company. Draft resolution: Release of Todor Todorov, Petar Petrov and Ventsislav Davidoff from the position of members of the Board of Directors and election of Yuliyan Arabadzhiyski, Trayche Zdravkovski and Mariyka Lateva as new members of the Board for a 5-year mandate
– Financial result allocation decision. Draft resolution: Setting aside the 2021 loss of the company as uncovered loss
– Adoption of a decision on capital increase of a subsidiary
– In the absence of a quorum, the GMS will be held on 11 July 2022 at 10.30 a.m., at the same place and under the same agenda.
The voting right will be entitled to all shareholders registered with the central securities register fourteen (14) days before the GMS, i.e. by 10 June 2022 (Record Date).
The final date for transacting shares of this company on the Exchange, as a result of which the holders will be entitled to exercise their voting right at the GMS, will be 08 June 2022 (Ex Date: 09 June 2022).
The entire notice is available on the website of the Exchange
The entire news item may be accessed published on the financial website X3News