Notice General Meeting of Shareholders – Texim Bank AD-Sofia (TXIM)
Issuer: Texim Bank AD-Sofia (TXIM)
Aval In AD received information that Texim Bank AD-Sofia (TXIM) convenes a regular GMS on June 28, 2021 at 10:00 am in Sofia, Head Office of Texim Bank AD, Todor Alexandrov Blvd. 117, hall 13, with the following agenda:
– Reports of the management bodies on the activity of the company in 2020 (individual and consolidated);
– Acceptance of the annual financial statements of the company for 2020 (individual and consolidated);
– Reports of the registered auditor for 2020;
– Report of the Audit Committee for 2020;
– Report of the Investor Relations Director for 2020;
– Adoption of a report on the implementation of the Remuneration Policy of the members of the management bodies;
– Releasing the members of the management bodies from responsibility for their activities in 2020;
– Selection of registered auditors for 2021;
– Election of an Audit Committee;
– Report on the activity of the Internal Audit Service in 2020;
– Election of a new head of the Internal Audit Service;
– Re-election of the current members of the National Assembly for a new term;
– Decision for distribution of financial result. Proposal for decision: GMS approves the entire profit of Texim Bank AD for 2020 to be transferred to the Reserve Fund;
– Determination of remuneration and guarantees of members of the Supervisory Board and the Management Board;
– In the absence of a quorum, the meeting will be held on 12.07.2021 from 10.00 am at the same place and with the same agenda.
The right to vote in the GMS is exercised by the persons registered as such with the right to vote in the central register of securities 14 days before the date of the GMS, or as of 14.06.2021.
The last date for concluding transactions with shares of this company on the Exchange, as a result of which the acquirer will be able to exercise voting rights in the GMS, is June 10, 2021.
The full text of the invitation for the GMS of the company can be found on the website of the BSE