Notice General Meeting of Shareholders – Trace Group Hold AD-Sofia (T57)
Company: Trace Group Hold AD-Sofia (T57)
Aval In AD received information that Trace Group Hold appointed a regular General Meeting of Shareholders on 28 June 2022 at 11:00 am in the city of Sofia at 12 Nikola Obrazopisov St. under the following agenda:
– Individual and consolidated reports of the managing bodies on the company’s activity in 2021
– Adoption of the 2021 individual and consolidated annual financial reports of the company
– Reports of the registered auditor on the 2021 audit
– Report of the Audit Committee on 2021
– Report of the Investor Relations Director on 2021
– Report on the implementation of the remuneration policy for the members of the managing bodies
– Release from liability of the members of the managing bodies for their activity in 2021
– Election of a registered auditor for 2022
– Adoption of new Statutes of the company
– Financial result allocation decision
Draft resolution: Allocation of the 2021 profit of BGN 2,290,086.11 to the company’s development fund
– Determination of a variable remuneration to the members of the managing bodies
– In the absence of a quorum, the GMS will take place on 14 July 2022 at 11:00 am, at the same place and under the same agenda.
The voting right will be entitled to all shareholders registered with the central securities register fourteen (14) days before the GMS, i.e. by 14 June 2022 (Record Date).
The final date for transacting shares of this company on the Exchange, as a result of which the holders will be entitled to exercise their voting right at the GMS, will be 10 June 2022 (Ex Date: 13 June 2022).
The invitation is available on the website of the Exchange.
The entire piece of news is published on the financial website X3News.