Notice General Meeting of Shareholders – BULGARSKA ROSA Plc. (ROZA)
Issuer: Bulgarian Rose AD-Karlovo (ROZA)
Aval In AD received information that Bulgarian Rose AD-Karlovo (ROZA) convenes a regular GMS on 11.05.2021 from 13.30 in the town of Karlovo, Industrial Zone 1, with the following agenda:
– Report of the management bodies on the activity of the company in 2020;
– Acceptance of the annual financial report of the company for 2020;
– Report of the registered auditor for 2020;
– Report of the Audit Committee for 2020;
– Report of the Investor Relations Director for 2020;
– Adoption of a report on the implementation of the Remuneration Policy of the members of the management bodies;
– Releasing the members of the management bodies from responsibility for their activities in 2020;
– Election of a registered auditor for 2021;
– Decision for distribution of financial result. Draft decision: Does not distribute profit for 2020. The loss realized in 2020, in the amount of BGN 136,060.93, to be covered with funds from the retained earnings for previous years;
– Adopt a remuneration policy for members of management bodies.
– In the absence of a quorum, the meeting will be held on 25.05.2021 from 13.30 at the same place and with the same agenda.
The right to vote in the GMS is exercised by the persons registered as such with the right to vote in the central register of securities 14 days before the date of the GMS, or as of April 27, 2021.
The last date for concluding transactions with shares of this company on the Exchange, as a result of which the acquirer will be able to exercise voting rights in the GMS, is April 23, 2021.
The full text of the invitation for the GMS of the company can be found on the website of the BSE
The full text of the news can be found published on the financial website X3News